Gloria Romero Greatful to GMA

Legendary actress Gloria Romero is happy that with her move to GMA7, she’s given not just one but two new shows right away. She’s in the cast of the nightly drama that will replace “Dwarfina” starting May 9, “Munting Heredera,” and also in the new sitcom “Andres de Saya.”

“I really want to experience being a Kapuso as I’ve been a Kapamilya for 15 years now since I started doing the sitcom ‘Palibhasa Lalake’ with them in 1991, followed by my first drama series with them, ‘Familia Zaragoza’,” says Tita Glo, one actress we really respect to the highest degree. “Since then, ang dami ko nang ginawang ibang teleseryes with them. Sa GMA, I’ve worked with them sa movies pa lang, like ‘Moments of Love’ where I was the young Iza Calzado and ‘Let the Love Begin’ na lola ako ni Richard Gutierrez. Sa TV, ngayon pa lang. Maganda ang projects they assigned to me and I’m really happy about them. I feel so blessed kasi sa age kong ito (76), ang dami pa ring magagandang blessings from the Lord. But I must admit, medyo worried ako noong una kung sa ‘Munting Heredera’. But when I learned it’ll be directed by Maryo de los Reyes, napanatag ang loob ko kasi he was my director in ‘Magnifico’ where I won the Urian best supporting actress award.”

Tita Glo will play the role of a rich donya who is looking for her missing  heiress.

“Munting Heredera” is introducing three new child actresses who will all claim to be the title role, Mary Louise Rey, Barbara Miguel and Kyle Danielle Ocampo. Find out as the series goes along who among the three is the real and true blue “Munting Heredera.”  Also in the huge cast are Mark Anthony Fernandez, Camille Prats, Katrina Halili, Ynez Veneracion, Leandro Baldemor, Gabby Eigenmann, Caridad Sanchez, Luz Valdez, Joyce Ching, Kristal Reyes, Kristoffer Martin, Neil Sese and Roderick Paulate.